Monday, January 25, 2016

Wonderlands


We all want to visit some places for life…There is my top 5  places to visit.These cities are Wonderlands.
Svi mi zelimo da posjetimo neka mjesta za zivota…Ovo su mojih top 5 mjesta koje bih voljela da posjetim.Ovi gradovi su Zemlje cuda.
1.Colmar, France



I call this town, ‘’Barbie town’’ or ‘’ Fairytale town’’.Every girl use to watch Barbie cartoons so do I.And this city remind me to Barbie kingdom!
Ovaj grad zovem ‘’Barbi grad’’ ili ‘’Grad iz bajke’’.Svaka djevojka je kao mala gledala Barbi, I ja sam.I ovaj grad me podsjeca na Barbino kraljevstvo.
2.Amsterdam, Netherlands





Netherlands, country of tulips, Amsterdam Ana Frank’s home…Amsterdam is for me really romantic and beautiful city.It has some incredibly charm , that Iike.
Holandija zemlja lala, Amsterdam dom Ane Frank…Amsterdam je ceoma romantican I lijep grad.On ima neki nevjerovatan šarm koji mi se svidja.
3.London, Great Britain





London is city with long history, but with modern buildings.City famous for black cabs and red busses, London eye,  Palace of Westminster, Buckingham Palace .The capital city of the most famous kingdom in the world.Amazing  city it’s tempting isn’t it?
London je grad sa dugackom istorijom, ali I modernim gradjevinama.Grad poznat po crnim taxijima I crvenim autobusima, Londonskom oku, Vestminsterskoj I Bakingemskoj palate.Glavni grad najpoznatijeg kraljevstva na svijetu.Nevjerovatan grad, primamljiv zar ne?

4.New York, USA





Oh, New York city which never sleep…So many streets so many places to see to enjoy. That unbelievable city…Manhattan, Brooklyn, Central park, Empire state building, ohhhh this is for sure my favorite all the time.Big apple.New York, city of GOSSIP GIRL and SEX AND THE CITY.I've always wanted to go on street of New York and call yellow cab and lose in this big city.
O, New York grad koji nikad ne spava...Toliko ulica, toliko mijesta za vidjeti i uzivat.Taj nevjerovatan grad...Manhatten, Brooklyn, Central park, Empire state building, pffff ovo je zasigurno moj omiljeni grad svih vremena.Velika jabuka.New York GOSSIP GIRL i SEX AND THE CITY grad.Uvjeh sam htjela da izadjem na ulicu Nju Jorka, da uhvatim zuti taksi i da se izgubim u ovom velikom.

5.Santorini, Greece



The last but not the least favourite city is Sntorini.City with one of most famouse sunsets in the world.Wihite walls and blue roofs are giving to this town  something special.You see photo of this town and it calling you to visit it.
Zadnji ali ne manje omiljen grad Sntorini.Grad sa jednim od najpoznatijih zalazaka sunca na planeti.Bijeli zidovi i plavi krovovi daju ovom gradu nesto posebno.Vidite sliku i on vas zove da ga posjetite.
That was a list of places i want see.Hope you liked my choice.I want to visit all these cities with my girls!Best trip is trip with girls!
X.O.X.O M.M

Tumblr's photos 

1 comment:

  1. Your locations are all amazing, we also wish we could travel to London in the near future!

    ISA Professional

    ReplyDelete