Sunday, June 19, 2016

About life! Pt.1

Why are we scared?
Can we enjoy in life as much as we want to? If we can how? But if we can't than why?
Why this, why that?
Don't do that!
Does everyone asking themselves that, why?
I don't know do you asking that yourself, but I know, that i'm asking mine.

Zasto se plasimo?
Mozemo li uzivati u zivotu, koliko bi zaista zeljeli?Ako mozemo kako?Ali ako ne mozemo, zasto?
Zasto ovo, zasto ono?
Ne radi to!
Da li se svako ovo pita?
Ne znam da li se vi pitate, ja znam da se ja pitam.

First thing first, why are we scared?

I don't know...do I?Does anyone know that? Are we scary of us or we are scary of people.Of what, OF LIFE, maybe?Let me tell you what I know about fear.Fear is something that will always be there in your head, you can't stop being afraid.U will always be afraid of something and just deal with it!We can't just forget or just move forward like you have never been afraid.If we stop being afraid of something, another fear will appear and that makes us human being.That is ok.It is normal, but don't let fear to be you.Tell yourself:"It is okay to be afraid, I am afraid, but I am not going to let my fears take control on myself."Be happy and live life.

Prije svega, zasto se plasimo?

Ne znam...znam li?Da li iko zna, zasto?Da li se plasimo d nas samih ili se plasimo drugih?Cega, zivota, mozda?Da vam ja kazem sta ja znam o strahu.Strah ce uvijek biti u vasoj glavi, ne mozete prestati da se plasite.Uvijek cete se plasiti necega I nosite se s tim!Ne mozemo zaboraviti na strah ili nastaviti dalje kao da se nikad niste plasili.Ako nas strah prodje, neki drugi ce se pojaviti, ali to nas cini zivim bicima.To je u redu.Normalno je, ali nemojte da pustite strah da postane vasa licnost.Recite sebi:"U redu je plasiti se, plasim se, ali necu pustiti strah da ovlada mojim zivotom."Budite srecni I zivite zivot!

Soo...I finding this blog post really long so I decided this post will be pt.1, pt.2 is coming soon.And I am going to talk about other questions.

Paaa...vidjela sam da ce ovaj post biti veoma dugacak, pa sam odlucila da napravim dva dijela, ovaj ce biti prvi dio, a drugi izlazi uskoro.I pricacu o ostalim pitanjima.

No comments:

Post a Comment