Friday, July 1, 2016

Broken sleepover

Me and my best friend Merry destroys everything, and us alone in house that...that is disaster.

So three years ago me and my sister went to Merry's and had sleepover.The evening went lovely, we were baking, and eating (of course) and just had great evening.Everything was fine till night, we went to her room to watch TV.She has bunk beds, she supposed to sleep on the top and I supposed to sleep at the bottom.

So when we were in room and she set on my bad, and I was like if you sit there I will sit on your bed, and she was like okey, however.When I set on her bed, my sister told me Merry is sitting on your pillow, and I was like what a...Okay I will sit on your pillow and she was like no way. And she star climbing to her bed, but she didn't use stairs.And I leaned to her and then...BANG!I was on floor.What the hell just happened?And then I heard Merry's sister screaming:"Mamma Merry, broke the bed!!!"And than I realized we broke bed.I tried so so so hard not to laugh.I turned and I saw that higher bed fell on the lower one.That night we were sleeping on the floor.

After that we spilled nail polish on blanket. When we went to put it in bathroom, we also went to make some sandwiches we woke up Merry's little brother who was one back then.

We had great night, if you don't count this.

X.O.X.O M.M

No comments:

Post a Comment